Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Farleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ
Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, New York, NY
Certified Public Accountant
Florida & New Jersey
Certified Fraud Examiner
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Austin, TX
Florida, New Jersey, and New York
▪ Partnership Intermediary Agreements
▪ Financial Forensics
▪ Intellectual Property
▪ Government Contracts
▪ Strategy & Policy
▪ Other Transaction Authority
▪ Commercial Litigation
▪ Top Secret Clearance
▪ Problem Solving
Legal counsel to a platform focused on solving Warfighter challenges at
scale through collaboration, ideation, events, and rapid prototyping.
Defense Systems Corporation
Legal counsel to a rising $5 million defense manufacturer of laser-based
disruptive technology system.
▪ Defense Meritorious Service Medal
▪ Army Commendation Medal (3rd Award)
▪ Bronze Star Medal (2)
▪ Army Meritorious Service Medal
▪ Army Achievement Medal
▪ Combat Action Badge
▪ Meritorious Unit Commendation (2nd Award)
▪ Army Superior Unit Award
▪ Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal
▪ National Defense Service Medal w/ Bronze Service Star
▪ Afghanistan Campaign Medal w/ Campaign Star
▪ Iraq Campaign Medal w/ Campaign Star
▪ Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal
▪ Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
▪ Overseas Service Ribbon (3rd Award)
▪ Armed Forces Reserve Medal w/ M Device (2nd Award)
▪ Army Reserve Component Overseas Training Ribbon (2nd Award)
▪ NATO Medal
▪ Joint Staff Badge
▪ German Parachutist Badge
▪ Australian Parachutist Badge
▪ Designated by Brigadier General in command of 352 Civil Affairs Command, Ft. Meade Maryland as primary Civil
Affairs Planner to United States Central Command
▪ Commanded an Army Reserve Airborne Battalion and oversaw readiness of 220 American Paratroopers.
▪ Led a Civil Affairs Company in support of Task Force-101, Regional Command East Afghanistan
o Navigated 35 American Civil Affairs Soldiers through dynamic and austere environments.
▪ Oversaw Civil Affairs Team responsible for resurrecting municipal governance in Yathrib, Balad Province, Iraq.
▪ Directed Special Operations Civil Affairs Team to provide Civil Affairs support to Special Forces Task Force Viking
in Northern Iraq.
Mergers & Acquisitions
▪ Executed $24 million sale of business while aligning with state and federal taxation laws and regulations.
▪ Negotiated multi-million-dollar sales purchase and product exclusivity agreements for international deals of
personal protective equipment.
▪ Established due diligence procedures for client to screen potential customers.
▪ Partnered client with financial institution for large international wire transfers.
Subject Matter Expertise
▪ Leveraged legal and financial expertise to draft application to obtain a Florida medical marijuana treatment center
▪ Negotiated multiple government contract vehicles to secure over $1 million in R&D revenue.
▪ Managed $4+ million lease negotiation and 30-day $750,000 build out of a new 35,000 sq. ft. facility.
▪ Partnered with bank, independent auditor, and R&D tax consultants.
▪ Maintained $2 million line of credit.
▪ Secure unqualified opinion.
▪ Achieve 500% increase in R&D tax credits.
▪ Planned and executed Civil Affairs Support to a Marine Air Ground Task Force participating in Shared Accord ’07, a
bilateral training exercise between American and Senegalese Forces.
▪ Coordinated the introduction of new Iraqi currency in Iraqi-Kurdistan.
▪ Identified cost-saving measures including enterprise resource process improvement to reduce financial department
labor as a percentage of profit.
▪ Obtained a 238% federal funding increase to expand facilities and operational capabilities at flagship location in
▪ Reduced federal budget approval timeline by 50% to secure funding needed for exponential growth.
▪ Uncovered millions in waste and abuse by leading state health program investigation.
▪ Exposed lack of financial oversight and insufficient internal controls for state public university system.
▪ Investigated the use of privately-owned ATM machines in money laundering operations.
▪ Provided anti-money laundering and financial forensic analytical insight to Department of Defense targeting illicit
terrorist funding streams.
▪ Tried many administrative matters, criminal and civil bench and jury trials through verdict and appeal as prosecutor
and civil trial attorney.
▪ Drafted numerous pleadings, interrogatories and subpoenas and conducted multiple Examinations Under Oath and
depositions is support of civil litigation.
▪ Successfully represented foreign and domestic insurance companies in the investigation and defense of fraudulent
▪ Served on the Special Prosecutions Unit for the Union County Prosecutor’s Office.
▪ Appointed first and only Attorney/CPA Prosecutor in the State of New Jersey.
▪ Passed all four parts ofthe Certified Public Accounting exam in one sitting while actively engaged in law practice.
▪ Represented Allstate Insurance Company in the investigation of the largest staged accident ring in the State of New
Jersey implicating claimants, runners, attorneys, chiropractors, and doctors in the scheme.
▪ Managed a docket of over 100 criminal matters from discovery through trial as Municipal Prosecutor for the City of
Newark, New Jersey.
▪ Selected to represent United States Central Command equities regarding Russia and Central Asia foreign policy.
▪ Handpicked to represent the Joint Chiefs of Staff at White House sub-cabinet United States policy and strategy
meetings regarding Central and South Africa.
▪ Recognized by higher United States Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command headquarters for creating
a positive and inclusive command climate.
▪ Scored 50% higher than the average active-duty unit in confidential and anonymous internal soldier survey.
▪ Initiated reconstitution of the central banking system in post-conflict City of Mosul, Iraq.